Ibiza Danza Platform12.00 EUR – 340.00 EUR Event Date
From 24/06/2019 13:00 to 28/06/2019 20:00
EARLY BIRD PRICE only available till 1st of April.
INTENSIVE URBAN DANCE COURSE IN IBIZA FROM THE 24th TO THE 28th OF JUNE
For the first time on our lovely island of Ibiza, we present you with a packed full week of high caliber dance classes, where you’ll enjoy a great variety of dance styles. We have the highest level of international teachers with the most unique talent joining us. Whether you’re from the island, Spain, or any part of the world, we welcome you to share this unique experience with us. Read more about who we are here.
We offer you the option of attending the entire course, selecting a specific day(s), or if you prefer you can just choose a class with your favourite teacher.
– THE SUNSET: Tuesday 25th June, € 20.00 (Bus & drink included)
– THE BEACH: Wednesday 26th June, € 12.00 (Bus & snack box included)
– THE BOAT TRIP: Thursday 27th June, (+18) €56.00 (Unlimited bar, Paella and fruit bowl, aquatic sports, champagne showers, 2 dance floors, DJs)
– FLASH MOB: Friday 28th June, FREE*. Although this event is free, you must complete your registration for it and participate in at least one of the dance classes.
PLEASE VISIT www.ibizadanzaplatform.com for all information.
Any questions or inquiries, please write to email@example.com
Recommended for 14+
Love Ibiza? Love Ibiza! Remember to take care of our little island 🙂
A non-refundable payment in full is required to secure a place at Ibiza Danza Platform.
– Ibiza Danza Platform does not provide refunds for change of mind. If a participant wishes to cancel their place they will need to sell their place to someone else. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your cancellation and the information of the person you are selling your place to.
– IDP selects incredible faculty for our events. Due to the high demand of some choreographers, their busy schedule may sometimes interfere with IDP at the last minute. If a faculty member chooses to cancel their position at IDP due to unforeseen circumstances, IDP cannot be held liable or responsible for these decisions. If any changes to the faculty are made, the team at IDP will strive to rectify the change and provide a replacement deemed fit. No monies will be refunded if a participant wishes to now not attend due to a choreographer cancellation.
– In the unlikely event that a IDP event must be cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances such as choreographer cancellation, or under minimum number bookings, IDP reserves the right to make changes up to 4 weeks prior to the event starting date – whether that be cancellation or moving of event date.
– Unfortunately for some this may mean personal monies have already been spent in preparation for the event. Please contact email@example.com if you would choose to discuss this issue with one of our Organisers. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
– The organiser is not responsible for lost and stolen items.
– The organiser has to be informed of physical defect or diseases for accidents during the event, on the way to or off the venue and at the activities.
– The organiser does not take responsibility if the participant gets injured during the booked dates and has to stop taking classes or attend activities. His health and accident insurance is responsible to cover the cost and expenses.
– The participant is liable for by himself caused damages during the event by its own liability insurance.
– The participant has to behave well. The organiser reserves themselves the right to exclude the participants form the event without reimbursement should his behavior disturb or in danger.
– A cancelation of the registration is only possible in case of sickness. The participant has to submit an official medical certificate and accepted cancellation by the organiser. The participant will get a voucher for the next coming event. The organiser doesn’t have to accept the reasons for the cancellations.
Before completing your booking payment please ensure that you understand and agree to these
Terms & Conditions stated. Once payment has been received we understand that you agree to the conditions.