First, you have to have fun. Second, you have to put love where your labour is. Third, you have to go in the opposite direction to everyone else.
Anita Roddick, The Body Shop
Our aim is to co-create and accelerate change through local action and contribute in creating a new global economy for a 21st century world.
We believe that together we can do better for the world & we believe in the force of business for good. Businesses are key actors in creating a more inclusive and sustainable economy. We believe in collaboration to disrupt the status quo and bring systemic change.
If not now, when? If not us, who?
What we do
- Through a simplified approach we support you in co-creating a long-term business strategy placing sustainability at the centre of your company’s purpose, vision and culture.
- We’re carrying out interactive workshops on the Balearic Law on Waste which came into force in February 2019. Our aim is to inform companies (particularly, hotels, restaurants, bars, catering services, cafés, among others) about their current and future obligations, as well as provide participants with a comprehensive contextualisation of the law, from a local and global perspective.
- We can measure the impact of your company on its workers, community, environment, and customers.
- We’re here to support and guide you throughout the year for all your team’s questions and doubts regarding sustainability.
- We provide a crowdfunding platform for social impact projects.
- We also collaborate with a number of local and global initiatives.
We're redefining ourselves
We’re currently in the exciting and challenging process of re-defining our company vision and purpose and, together with this, our strategy. We look forward to sharing it with you very soon and be able to contribute more actively in how we build back better.
Our team is composed of professionals with a multidisciplinary background, including strategic leadership for sustainability, brand strategy, sustainable development, and environmental sciences.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you’d like to receive more information or share any ideas with us.